• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Couple of small projects

GerryinBelleRiver

Finally got around to making a stand for my Milwaukee portable bandsaw. Used ideas from several others on YT. Incorporated a clamp on table for quick conversion back to portable use. In use as a stationary tool I jig tie the switch and connect my foot pedal switch.

Also welded up a toe jack from my metal scraps. Uses a 4 ton jack, will lift anything I have. Need to make some machinery skates to go with the jack. 20221030_092227.jpg 20221030_092044.jpg 20221030_092504.jpg 20221030_092325.jpg 20221030_092020.jpg

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
Looks good Gerry. I need to make one of those portaband holders now that I have two. I have an older one that is a work horse, and was just given a newer style like yours. I can't decide which one to dedicate to vertical though. I'm leaning towards the older one as it's a bit heavier. Toe jack look great too. Very handy thing to have around.