Copper house sign

JuanH

After a few fails and asking feedback here, I got my furnace working.
house sing with molten copper inbeded.

Attachments

• 7ED8996C-4E80-47BE-8367-B38C418523BA.jpeg
    7ED8996C-4E80-47BE-8367-B38C418523BA.jpeg
    926.6 KB · Views: 48
  • CE905034-AD6A-4D7B-950D-A7316DB2A622.jpeg
    CE905034-AD6A-4D7B-950D-A7316DB2A622.jpeg
    938.9 KB · Views: 49

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
It's a real identification sign for your home. Our apartment complex has no rules about signage. Each resident has the right to put a sign on the gate, the wall of the house, or the window. Usually, our signs show house numbers and street names. We recently changed our gate and decided to order a stylish sign. We decided to engrave the street name, our house number, and family name. I think it looks amazing. We ordered a minimalist sign at https://baliandboo.com/collections/house-signs. Many neighbors were impressed with our update and asked for company contacts that designed such a beautiful sign.

My bride and I have been wanting to put a family farm sign out at the highway at the end of our laneway. We have just never found anything we like. I took a quick look at that webpage. I'm gunna give them a shout to see what they could do for us!

Thank you!

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I have a Sask, Heritage farm sign to put up but it looks to nice, It needs some kind of weather proofing put on it.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I have a Sask, Heritage farm sign to put up but it looks to nice, It needs some kind of weather proofing put on it.

My kin back in Sask have a century farm sign to put up too. It's like yours, too nice to use.

My farm here in Ontario is too young for any of that. It's actually an old farm but we have only been here for a decade so it doesn't qualify.

I have a giant Walnut tree down at the highway. Perfect to hang a nice farm sign. We just have not been able to find what we want.