• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Button dial kit

bb433891e35bab78e184c4bb188207ee.jpg

b7d73c7ae907094fc875f73b579a68ce.jpg

I’m in Edmonton today
I can drop off!
$100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John Conroy

Premium Member
This one is a newer version than mine. It has the newer, superior one piece plastic bezel and lens. Mine has a chrome plated bezel with a separate lens and it is very easy to accidentally push the lens down far enough to contact the dial hand requiring a partial disassembly to correct. The newer plastic bezel models are more user friendly and tolerate "fat fingers" better.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
@Overkill19 We don't usually delete classified threads - you have the ability to modify the title of the thread (under 'edit thread') and put SOLD in the title, at the beginning or the end (of the title)