• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

BusyBee 13-36 Vancouver

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Port Moody, BC, $2,900

315501788_5574646472646171_4029094658345975361_n.jpg

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Interesting that there's also a european surface mount outlet, with wires running to it, on the wall.

There where a few things I learning in high school, one was never leave a chuck key in the chuck, I've seen why when someone start the lathe, luckily no damage or injuries when the key launched across the room (all I heard was "DON'T", lathe starting, key bouncing off the wall across the room follow by the same voice (teachers) cursing out the student).

So I hate pictures that show that.

Lathe looks in good condition.

r-sim

Same. When I run lathe classes I'm all smiles and "this is so awesome!" until I start talking about the chuck key in the chuck. "If I see you ever, ever take your hand off the chuck key while it's in the chuck, even for a split second, I WILL YELL AT YOU. If you see that happen, you WILL correct the person directly and immediately."

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
now that I looked at all the pics, that is not the same as mine. No threading dial and missing some levers in the head stock. If I were looking for a machine I would pass on this one.