• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Bridgeport Series 1 GCSurplus Victoria

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Starting bid at $3k. Is the table stop rod factory of an addition due to the scales?

FS580128-1251221.jpg

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Is the table stop rod factory of an addition due to the scales?

There is a factory table stop rod close to the table front. They used that location for the DRO scale and moved the rod out and down to accommodate. It would have been shop built. They also extended the X-axis gib locking lever.

This way, they don’t loose any travel / functionality.

Copied the pics to my computer to (in the future) do the same set-up on my mill. It is the best solution I have seen to preserve the full capability of the BP mill.

Love all the attachments, btw…