• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Bridgeport Mississauga $1000.00

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
I can hear the Calgary whining from here,,,,LOL
A decent paint job will make it a nice addition to someone's shop.

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
The issue is that our machine shops went out of business before the ones out east...... we had our good run of auctions.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Ow, that hurts.
It's not exactly a smorgasbord of equipment out this way either. The only affordable mill I've seen lately is a little LC-15 column mill @ $950 and it's about a 5hr drive/boat ride each away from me.
I feel your pain,,,,
There seems to be a good crop of machines in Ont of late, must be something in the air.

It's not exactly a smorgasbord of equipment out this way either. The only affordable mill I've seen lately is a little LC-15 column mill @ $950 and it's about a 5hr drive/boat ride each away from me.
I feel your pain,,,,
There seems to be a good crop of machines in Ont of late, must be something in the air.

I think we lacked the manufacturing base out west here in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, for the kind of equipment many of us are interested in.