Bridgeport mill and a Colchester Lath plus crates of tooling, Whitby, ON, $10,000

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
3d515c38-c4eb-4dc3-9933-af61692da2cf

4e5371fe-6b1d-4155-98d0-34e2f771e338

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
That looks like the 50" length so more like 2800 lbs
well that is definitely out then. I showed it to my brother this morning as we were loading up the 1440 to go home to Gatineau with a nice young fellow. It gave him pause too. We'll be very happy with the new master 2500

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Inversion table is what I use....:oops:
do you really have one?

I really need one, I have psoriatic arthritis in my spine and spinal stenosis and my rheumatologist said I can get relieve with an inversion table but I have no room. I plan to hang upside down from the shop gantry crane instead.

do you really have one?

I really need one, I have psoriatic arthritis in my spine and spinal stenosis and my rheumatologist said I can get relieve with an inversion table but I have no room. I plan to hang upside down from the shop gantry crane instead.
Yes, I do have one..... I was joking about it's use..... I read this forum or watch YouTube upside down. Lol. I find two things, one, it works well..... Two, I need to use it more.

Make the room for one, don't try the gantry, something goes wrong, you can't just shift your arms and return to upright. You also don't want to go to straight upside down, you kind of want to eaze into it 10 or so degrees at a time.
With a little bit of head scratching you could make it so it folds out of one end of the gantry crane........

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Yes, I do have one..... I was joking about it's use..... I read this forum or watch YouTube upside down. Lol. I find two things, one, it works well..... Two, I need to use it more.

Make the room for one, don't try the gantry, something goes wrong, you can't just shift your arms and return to upright. You also don't want to go to straight upside down, you kind of want to eaze into it 10 or so degrees at a time.
With a little bit of head scratching you could make it so it folds out of one end of the gantry crane........
damn I dont need to hear how well they work :( I hate using head traction device instead.