Bridgeport in Nanto $800

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thats in my price range!!!! Anyone with any knowledge of this model....I know nothing other than the brand name is good.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Oh gee golly me!!! I got no room, no money only 110v and nowhere solid to put it image.jpg but if i had the only thing i need to get it i would have ran out the door screaming like a girl in excitement

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Well I happened to be passing through that way Thursday morning and contacted the seller to see if I could take a look but he is off to work by 6:30am and I couldn't make it up there that early. I won't be back until after Sunday, I suspect it will be sold by then, I guess this one is not going to happen for me.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Still for sale - that is surprisingly cheap - I will have a B-P for sale in few days to a week but more in the 4k range.

frankcal

Anyone here pick up that machine (ad is gone)? Ran into a fellow in that region before that had BP's for sale and called them 'project machines'...but then admitted that he serviced said machines for a living and appears he has already figured out they were not worth rebuilding.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Anyone here pick up that machine (ad is gone)? Ran into a fellow in that region before that had BP's for sale and called them 'project machines'...but then admitted that he serviced said machines for a living and appears he has already figured out they were not worth rebuilding.
I had inquired about it and he said he had a buyer coming over that night to look and if the interested party didn't take it, then he would let me know. I never heard from him again. The seller told me it was in average condition for its age.

Duncan K

I was luck enough to grab this mill. It's in decent condition, perfect for the kind of stuff I plan to use it for. I wired it up to a VFD, picked up a collet set and some end mills and made a few cuts. Seems to work well. Table has its fair share of nicks and drill marks