Big Box o' Air Tools - All or Nothing (SOLD AS OF April 21)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Continuing to clean out my shop... If you are a member of this forum PRIOR to me posting, I will knock $50 off Kijiji price. Ad is at: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1691406651 , but here are details:

Big o' Box of air tools...

Campbell Hausfeld:
- 3/8 ratchet (hardly used)
- 3/8 drill (hardly used)
- Right angle die grinder (used sweetly)
- 18g nibbler (hardly used)

Princess Auto (PowerFist):
- 1/2" belt sander w/ belts (used sweetly)
- 1" belt sander w/ belts (used sweetly)
- 18g Flanger (hardly used)
- 3/8 Impact Wrench (hardly used)
- Die Grinder (hardly used)

All have quick connects on them.

OK, here's the deal. I'm honest. Check prices online and compare them to what I am asking. It's darn reasonable. I have been selling off the remains of my metal working shop. These were used in a hobby environment (not industrial)...so wear and tear is absolutely minimal.

Terms:

1) Full money back guarantee: I promise all air tools work great and you are free to test drive first (yes, I have a compressor here to test with).
2) Must take all or none. My goal is to get rid of stuff and avoid ending up on the "Hoarders" TV show. In my defense, most of this stuff followed me home unprovoked. My pronouns are: "I Really Need This" and "I Sure Hope My Wife Doesn't Find Out."
3) My garage is a certified UNESCO No Cry-Baby Zone—so no whiners, complainers, scammers, grifters, etc. I've had too much of that in my life, in-laws included.
4) No "I'm calling from Quebec/Istanbul" (not Constantinople) / "I'm on a ship at sea" / "I will send a friend" / "I will pay with Canadian Tire Money" / "I will pay with Polly Pocket Gift Cards" / "I'll pay extra if you accept my inkjet printed cheque signed with crayons" /etc. Mostly this is for Kijiji buyers...I have had nothing but scammers on Kijiji for the past two years.
5) Contrary to popular belief (and good taste), I WILL sell to Edmonton Oilers' fans—but only if you don't wear your jersey to pick up the tools. If you do, add $50 to the selling price.
6) I will not ship. Local purchase only.

Attachments

• air5.jpg
    air5.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 10
  • air4.jpg
    air4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • air3.jpg
    air3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 5
  • air2.jpg
    air2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
  • air1.jpg
    air1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 8

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hey @CalgaryPT I was just thinking about you the other day. I haven't "seen" you around these parts recently. I hope things are going ok with you. I think it was a remote controlled lawnmower ad I saw recently that made me think of you.
I'm going to go check out your ad now. Cheers

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Mostly glad to hear your are still around & with wry sense of humor still intact. Hope all is well.
- The other PT
I MISS ALL YOU GUYS. I REALLY DO.

Getting old and getting kicked in the naughty parts by medical issues sucks donkey balls Peter. Doctor cleared me to go back to woodworking at least, so I am reconfiguring my shop on a smaller scale (but with better dust management). I used to do a lot of woodworking when I was younger, and I am re-enjoying it now. In fact, I'm channeling my inner Norm Abram. I know @DavidR8 is into woodworking. I intend to hit him up for some advice as I learn about the new tech in the world of wood. Word to the wise: wear dust masks when metal working. Metal particulate is SO much finer that wood. Plus, it embeds itself in your lungs, where is oxidizes. If you are predisposed to breathing issues, and as stupid as I am (grading on a curve here), watch for the signs. Before long I was in hospital coughing up a lung and listening to docs telling me I was a goner. I don't smoke, thought I was being careful...none of which matter much after they stab a hole in your lung to drain it with a vacuum cleaner. On a side note, I recall thinking I could have totally solved the issue myself at home with a ShopVac and a BBQ Marinade Injector. Not sure why the "experts" at the hospital dissuaded me. Hygiene, lack of medical experience, risk of death, blah blah blah. What a bunch of whiners....

SO SO nice to hear from you @PeterT. As always, I hope you are well and continue to impress me with your skills (as you always do). You were—and are—an inspiration to me. Thanks.

Best wishes @PeterT. Thanks for responding. But for the record, I'm still pissed that you took the handle I always wanted on this forum as my last name starts with "T" as well. LOL.

Be safe everyone.

Last edited:

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Super happy to see you here again @CalgaryPT
Hi David. I have been thinking about contacting you via DM. So nice you responded to this post; that makes me very happy. Expect questions from me to you on woodworking. I am going back in that direction now that I have approval from my doc and am reconfiguring my shop. I am reverting to my woodworking skills from 25 years ago, but I am shocked (and a tad confused) by how the tech has evolved. I am of "Norm Abram Era" and recall when he introduced the novel concept of a "Biscuit Joiner." I made many of the furniture items in his first books, including those made with dovetail joints in the drawers of chests and side tables in pine.

Really nice to hear from you David. I hope you and your family are all well. Greetings from Calgary.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Hey @CalgaryPT I was just thinking about you the other day. I haven't "seen" you around these parts recently. I hope things are going ok with you. I think it was a remote controlled lawnmower ad I saw recently that made me think of you.
I'm going to go check out your ad now. Cheers
LOL. I actually sold the batteries and charger on Kijiji from my remote lawn mower the other day. I loved that mower as it was SO fun to build. I originally built it because my back was so bad and I couldn't bend to mow under the trees. It was great fun and it worked so much better than I expected that I used it for the entire lawn. However, it did take a little longer to use. I used to use a Honda gas powered mower for the rest of the lawn, but once I embraced battery powered mowers (reluctantly) I never went back. I later bought a Ryobi cordless that my wife could use (she couldn't master the RC remote). Once I tried it, I realized I could tolerate it due to the light weight and I could use it for under the trees. I'm not sure if I love myself for accepting new tech, or embarrassed for taking so long to convert. Either way I am back on the deck with a rum and Coke relaxing and feeling like a dumbass luddite for not adopting the new tech sooner.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I was in Calgary 2-3 weeks ago, it was a fairly short visit. Some genius put a set of train tracks intersecting a dead end street doing shunts. I have no immediate plans to go back there, but I think @CalgaryPT thats your next mission, move the train tracks out of town

Good to see you around
Hey that's hilarious! Where is that chicken lights do you recall? I feel your pain though. :p

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Hi David. I have been thinking about contacting you via DM. So nice you responded to this post; that makes me very happy. Expect questions from me to you on woodworking. I am going back in that direction now that I have approval from my doc and am reconfiguring my shop. I am reverting to my woodworking skills from 25 years ago, but I am shocked (and a tad confused) by how the tech has evolved. I am of "Norm Abram Era" and recall when he introduced the novel concept of a "Biscuit Joiner." I made many of the furniture items in his first books, including those made with dovetail joints in the drawers of chests and side tables in pine.

Really nice to hear from you David. I hope you and your family are all well. Greetings from Calgary.
Love to hear from you!