• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

BFV, Rucker?

That-Guy

Premium Member
Hey folks!
Would anyone be interested in Ruckering a big friggen vise from Sarnia up to Hamilton area, or closer to? Beautiful Brown and Sharpe. Kijiji link below.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member

Large milling vise, $400, Sarnia ON​

d62e351b-0d24-47fe-9ce3-25638ada683a

Yup that's the one!
You don't think that there's enough BS floating around here already?..... :rolleyes::p:p
Wish I was closer....... in order to keep to keep the machining gods happy, I do believe that I have at least one vise to pick up and ship to a complete stranger.
Thanks again to @historicalarms for picking up the shaper vise for me, breaking it down and mailing it off. Hoping to return that favor sooner than later.