• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

benchtop milling machines

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Your intro said you are in Vancouver. You need to line up a trailer now and have the required cash ready to roll.

Stuff like that in Vancouver is sold before its listed. You have to be ready when one comes up, grab cash, and hit the road with the trailer in tow and look at it asap. If you like it, buy it. If you stop to think about it, it will be gone.

Your intro said you are in Vancouver. You need to line up a trailer now and have the required cash ready to roll.

Stuff like that in Vancouver is sold before its listed. You have to be ready when one comes up, grab cash, and hit the road with the trailer in tow and look at it asap. If you like it, buy it. If you stop to think about it, it will be gone.
It's even tougher when you live 4.5 hours away and trying to convince them that I am going to be leaving right after work...... I have been successful several times, if the deal feels right, just tell them I am coming to purchase, not look. Sometimes an e-transfer of a deposit seals the deal. I picked up my little mill with new er40 collets and a bunch of new end mills for $175.00. I also picked up a die filer with 70 files for $140.00 just to name a couple. I never include the cost of fuel, because, I enjoy the drive and day away, kinda like a mini vacation with a new toy at the end.

In Lillooet..... Fuel or ferry, pick your poison...:D
Only your mini vacation involves a mini cruise... I'm an Island boy, born and raised, still have the webbed toes to prove it, the folks are still over there, so we get there from time to time. Really should be over more, but life still seems to get in the way.