• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Atlas shaper 6 inch, $1234, New Liskeard, ON

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
a134f855-6c66-47b2-a0e9-f670cd9bf5fd

Perry

Ultra Member
Couple questions? The ad says Atlas but the shaper has AMMCO on the side of it. Mislabled? I read around the net a little , looks like these are two different machines...but what do I know. Different companies?

What is something like this worth? I see it has a vise and past threads on shapers always say to make sure it has a proper vise

I do not presently have a use for this......but you all know how this hobby works. ;)

Tom O

Ultra Member
If it is a Atlas it should have a belt pulley showing at the rear the Atlas pics usually just show a guard I’ll put up a pic of the other side when I get home. IMG_0012.jpeg