Atlas bench mill

mickeyf

You have some other pieces not shown in the photo? I had one which I sold before my most recent move. It had an x-feed with a couple of different feed rates available, powered via a u-jointed shaft from the left rear. "Change-o-matic" - they called it. I had the impression that that was standard equipment.

I looked through my old "for sale" photos and didn't see that shown, but did find a video of it. Oops. Looks like I can't attach a video here. Turns out I've already got it accessible - also shows the automatic shut off in action.

Payner

Premium Member
Welcome to the group .

Nice mill , I have one that I rebuilt about 15 years ago .
I was going to make a vertical attachment for mine but never got around to it , I got copies of Edgar T. Westbury " light vertical milling machine " Model Engineer 1964 . This is a very similar vertical head .
Where are you located ?
Bill

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Do you have a parts list , maintenance manual ?
Bill

I sense that nobody has shown you how to direct a question to a member. Perhaps I can help.

If you put an "@" symbol in front of the user name you are sending your question to, they will get a notification that you asked.

You can also select (block) the particular text you are asking about, and then click on reply and they will also get a notification that you asked them a question.

Or you can just pick reply below their note which will refer to their entire post.

Without using at least one of these methods, they may never know you asked unless they stumble on it.