• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

anyone feel like a Project? Industrial cnc for small $$$

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
Always wanted a real cnc machine? Japanese quality, 40 taper, tool changer etc.? Here it is for cheap

This powers up but the screen doesn't not light up. someone suggested a video card, no idea. I've done and have had done board level repairs on older cnc's, and this unit is still aparently support by Mazak. I have never used it, came with some other stuff so its as is. I have no use for it and need the space. Get this thing going and you'll have 10x the cnc of every home shop on the block lol

$2500, located in the Niagara region. You probably want to send a machinery mover, I don't have a forklift big enough to load it.

Yjzu3Kp.jpg

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
To bad you aren't a little closer. I have been running mazak machines for about 6 years. Looks like a great project