• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Anybody need a new 6” rotary table

thriller007

In Calgary today and have a never used rotary table. Will let it go for $300. On sale now at busy bee for $400 plus tax. FA5416E9-0FDE-4EA3-8D89-B083E2EBB828.jpeg

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
[mention]YYCHobbyMachinist [/mention] didn’t take it with the mill? Oh the humanity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TOBARApprentice

Super User
Hey Guys,

One of our club members was asking if anyone knew of a used 6 inch rotary table. His is budget limited but if you guys pm me I will put you in touch with him. Nothing worse than good “kit” sitting in a box.

Cheers,

Derek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thriller007

Hey Guys,

One of our club members was asking if anyone knew of a used 6 inch rotary table. His is budget limited but if you guys pm me I will put you in touch with him. Nothing worse than good “kit” sitting in a box.

Cheers,

Derek
Mine is available

TOBARApprentice

Super User
Hey Thriller007. If you email me dshale80 at gee mail d ot c om. With some pics I’ll put you in touch with him.

Thanks for reaching out.

Cheers.

Derek