• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Any members in the Barrie area?

Perry

Ultra Member
Hi,

Looking for a hand buying a clock from Barrie (Kijiji item) and shipping to Calgary. Small cylindrical clock. Approx. 4.5 round and 8 inches tall. Guessing approximately 1 pound in weight.

Seller will not ship. :( I've run out of ideas on how to get this clock. Thought I would try a post here.

Cheers, Perry

clock.jpg

Brent H

Ultra Member
Seems like we may have a can do situation.

I live about 15 minutes to Barrie - if it is just a pick up and ship send me a PM with the details and we will see what can be done. I am really busy at this time but if it is not too crazy and the seller keeps reasonable hours we can check it out.

Perry

Ultra Member
Bent, I sent a PM off to you. I can live with out it, but it's an interesting piece that is not working and it's calling me. lol

I put this in your PM, but for the others reading....

I found this clock on Kijiji a few months ago. Seller would not ship. Ad was removed shortly afterwards. I was a little disappointed. Well a few nights back I stumbled on the same clock on Facebook Market place. (lower price too).