Another New GTA Member

f150skidoo

I've been a lurker on the this forum for the past year but finally decided to join. I have a home hobby shop that's turning into a side business. I bought my first lathe last year to aid in making parts for fabrication (Peerless 10x36 Taiwanese lathe) I'm now debating on upgrading to a 14x40 lathe.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Ontario South of Chatham!

I'm now debating on upgrading to a 14x40 lathe.

Personally, I think 14x40 is the perfect size. But I also prefer brunettes. There are many on here who might call that a downgrade, might agree it's an upgrade, might be jealous that you have the room to consider it, might enjoy a debate about what is more attractive - blond 20, red head 6, or something in between!

Stellrammer

Welcome from Ontario South of Chatham!

Personally, I think 14x40 is the perfect size. But I also prefer brunettes. There are many on here who might call that a downgrade, might agree it's an upgrade, might be jealous that you have the room to consider it, might enjoy a debate about what is more attractive - blond 20, red head 6, or something in between!
Personally, I’m no longer wired for 2 20s anymore, just 1 40.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I've been a lurker on the this forum for the past year but finally decided to join. I have a home hobby shop that's turning into a side business. I bought my first lathe last year to aid in making parts for fabrication (Peerless 10x36 Taiwanese lathe) I'm now debating on upgrading to a 14x40 lathe.
welcome from fellow GTA member

Bandit

Super User
Hmmm, 3 80s, 4 40s, nope, think better stop now.
Oh ya, all nite - once a nite, once in a --------.