• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Alba Shaper $500 Abbotsford BC

Can't, e-Transfer a hundred bucks and say see you after coffee tomorrow? For the price, you could, dare I say it.... Drop it off at the scrappy and probably be ahead if you got cold feet on the way home.... Ya, right. :p

Thing of beauty.
Can you do a 127 tooth?
I think maybe..... Would have to remake a few things for clearance I think. Have another pulley to modify and a pair of shafts to resize and add keyways to get the shaper back shaping. Rapidly running out of shop time, but hopefully I can get it done before time runs out for the season...

Did any of you guys get it?

Just herd back from the seller. he has 24 people asking about it so first come first served - gave his address and said he will be there till 4.

That just seems very inconsiderate, and none too bright on his part. That would make me reluctant to send money. Oh well, someone got a nice machine

Back