• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Air over hydraulic Multicyl press 7 1/2 ton (adjustable).

Ian Moss

Multcyl air over hydraulic cylinder, cage (or frame), operated by a pneumatic foot pedal. I used it for installing PEM inserts in aluminum flanges making it a very fast operation. Currently it has a C frame punch holder that can take a wide variety of punches. The current punch makes electrical "holes" with the slug retained by a tab as per common electrical boxes, but a wide variety of punches can be fitted. Manual and documentation. New cost without the C frame punch was $1950. Sell for $400. Might consider a trade, but I would be picky since I am trying to reduce my tool list as I rapidly approach 80.

Attachments

• IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2051.JPG
    IMG_2051.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2053.JPG
    IMG_2053.JPG