• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

A decent comparison of the Bambu A1 and the Prusa Mk4

VicHobbyGuy

Ultra Member
Thanks @Dabbler Most of the Youtube Bambu A1 'reviews' are basically 'unboxing' videos; this one is better than that.
She glosses over the price differential pretty quickly. :)
As compared (without taxes) - no AMS, which isn't available on the Prusa- to me in Canada the Prusa would be $1565 and the Bambu would be $555.
Since the performance is pretty much the same, that's paying a lot for the (reputed) better customer service from Prusa.
I've been using my Bambu A1 + AMS Lite almost continuously for the past couple of weeks. After the first few irritating hours, it's been flawless printing PLA do-dads.