• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Tool 64-1/2 bandsaw blades free!

Tool

Stellrammer

At some point when I was reselling bandsaw blades I placed an incorrect order with my supplier, instead of ordering 1/2 “ wide I ordered 3/8 wide.
These are carbon steel, for those ubiquitous Enco vertical/ horizontal bandsaws.
These will work fine when in the vertical position on the platen but not vertically on material in the vise, 1/8” shy of depth to cut through.
They are from the same supplier to Princess Auto
I think I have both 14 and 10 TPI.
Free if you can pick them up or pay for shipping from South Western Ont. N0L 2C0
Cheers Tim 595C0E5C-309E-488A-981E-67C850418DFD.jpeg AA495E50-7132-4E21-8884-706FA4DB788C.jpeg

Last edited: