22Feb22 Auction, Kitchener ON

trlvn

Ultra Member
A bit of stuff that might be of interest...

Myford Super7 -

img.axd

Note this is the long bed version but not a 'big bore'. Looks like it has been used for woodturning, at least recently. Also, the carriage starts to get tighter as it moves away from the headstock. Must be some bed wear but the leadscrew doesn't look that bad.

I was interested in this lathe but given the sticky carriage, I'm not planning to pursue it. Unless it ends up going for $1,200-ish...which seems really unlikely since it already at $825 with 5 different bidders.

LC30A mill/drill -

img.axd

Has a variable-speed DC motor fitted but the power supply for that is 3 phase!?! Short bed version? Far from new but I couldn't make out the date it was manufactured.

K.O. Lee Surface Grinder -

img.axd

3 phase power but I don't know much about such machines.

K.O. Lee T&C Grinder -
img.axd

I know even less about tool & cutter grinders. I believe a bunch of essential accessories are in another lot.

FWIW, there are also ten (10) 5000W diesel generators in the auction. According to the auctioneer, they were bought 15 years ago for a project but never used. NOS. They were configured to be built into something and therefore have no fuel tank or exhaust connected. The auctioneer thought they would be great for a hunt camp or somesuch.

Remember there is a buyers premium (11%) plus HST (13%) that will be layered onto any bid!

Craig

deleted_user

Super User
A bit of stuff that might be of interest...

Myford Super7 -

img.axd

Note this is the long bed version but not a 'big bore'. Looks like it has been used for woodturning, at least recently. Also, the carriage starts to get tighter as it moves away from the headstock. Must be some bed wear but the leadscrew doesn't look that bad.

I was interested in this lathe but given the sticky carriage, I'm not planning to pursue it. Unless it ends up going for $1,200-ish...which seems really unlikely since it already at $825 with 5 different bidders.

LC30A mill/drill -

img.axd

Has a variable-speed DC motor fitted but the power supply for that is 3 phase!?! Short bed version? Far from new but I couldn't make out the date it was manufactured.

K.O. Lee Surface Grinder -

img.axd

3 phase power but I don't know much about such machines.

K.O. Lee T&C Grinder -
img.axd

I know even less about tool & cutter grinders. I believe a bunch of essential accessories are in another lot.

FWIW, there are also ten (10) 5000W diesel generators in the auction. According to the auctioneer, they were bought 15 years ago for a project but never used. NOS. They were configured to be built into something and therefore have no fuel tank or exhaust connected. The auctioneer thought they would be great for a hunt camp or somesuch.

Remember there is a buyers premium (11%) plus HST (13%) that will be layered onto any bid!

Craig
Tht myford will sell for a stupid price I am sure

deleted_user

Super User
auction is closing...

The optical comparator got too rich for my blood,.. since I didn't really need it.

Lets see what happens with the Myford super 7, it's starting to heat up now