• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

2023 May Meetup - Calgary organization thread.

Are you coming to the Calgary event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
This is the thread for @Crosche to use to organize the Calgary meetup in May 6, 1030AM. at a venue to be announced.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Members bring your projects, things to swap & sell, snacks to share, a drink (not that kind), and maybe a chair.

Bandit

Super User
Going to try to make it. Will need an address so I can plan the"Trip" in hand with the GPS. May have to bring extra food and blanket in case of "OH sh$$$ where am I".
Got some good parking area?

Xyphota

Ultra Member
Is this going to be like a hobbyist car meetup where everyone brings their favourite machine to show off??

wharris1

william
Premium Member
2023 Calgary Spring Chapter Meet & Greet Location

@RobinHood (Rudy) has generously offered his shop as the location for the 2023 Calgary Spring Chapter Meeting. The meeting will be held on 06 May starting at 10:30 AM and directions to Rudy's will be made available shortly.
I am planning on attending
William