• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

2016 Maker Faire

Johnwa

Ultra Member
This years maker faire is scheduled for Aug 20-21. Josh/Alexander are you putting together a booth? The rest of us need to get some projects done to show off.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
We have been talking about puting together a booth is anyone interested in helping out?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
We have been talking about puting together a booth is anyone interested in helping out?
Yeah, we never really settled one way or the other, did we.

Let's definitely finish the conversation and confirm.

As mentioned, any volunteers to lend a hand if we do decide to go that route?

JW

Colin L

I think this thread died a natural death, but if in fact this did go ahead, I'm out of town until Saturday but will be available Sunday to help clean up/pack up if any help is needed.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Yeah, we didn't really jump on the maker faire wagon this year.. haha. Amazing how quick August came though..

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
On the last day for applications i opened the application doccument and stared at it for a few min. Then i thought no thanks and closed it. I am going to go to maker fair though. Im going to check it out on saturday. Is any one else going?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Cool. We're planning to head there sunday in the mid morning. Likely around 10:00 or 11:00. Lets text in the morning Sunday to confirm, but tentatively say 10:30 if that works for you?