• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

1998 MAZAK VTC CNC MILL GREAT WORKING MACHINE MUST REMOVE ASAP, Salmon Arm, BC

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
FREE

Description​

1998 MAZAK VTC 16B VERTICAL MILLING MACHINE WITH 4TH AXIS WORKING MACHINE.
SOLD AS IS WHERE IS NO WARRANTY TIRED OF LOOKING AT MACHINE.
NEW SPINDLE AND BALL SCREWS LAST YEAR.
MUST REMOVE ASAP. WE CAN LOAD ON TO TRAILER!.
NEED GONE ASAP BUSINESS IS SHUT DOWN TIRED OF LOOKING AT MACHINE.
THIS IS A 208V 3 PHASE MACHINE NO I WILL NOT DELIVER.

garageguy

Super User
Premium Member
Wow, now there's a deal. If one of you guys don't step up to the plate, some outfit like EVRAZ is going to end up turning it into a piece of pipe.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Machine is not that huge - its a 15hp spindle. 11,000 lbs.

I have a feeling its not exactly free - i.e. he is taking offers for it.

At scrap metal price this is about 1300 CAD.

JReimer

@Tom Kitta you almost make it sound reasonable. I meant my current shop is 22'x11' so might as well just throw it in there in the corner. no problem :)

yeah I have a feeling free isn't free. and even if it was it would still cost a lot for me to get it to my house, both financially and for my back (as the wife will have me sleeping in the shop)