12L14

Garyt

Where can I buy 12L14 in Calgary? I checked at metal superstore and was told they no longer stock it in the Calgary store.
Gary

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
That's too bad, it really is a nice metal. I bought some variety packs from a USA Ebay seller that was free shipping within USA, but I brought in through re-shipper from Montana & worked out pretty reasonable.

1713571377472.png

ChazzC

That's too bad, it really is a nice metal. I bought some variety packs from a USA Ebay seller that was free shipping within USA, but I brought in through re-shipper from Montana & worked out pretty reasonable.

View attachment 46894
Oakland Steel is my go-to for 12L; didn’t know about the reshipper or would have recommended them.

Last edited:

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I use DYK in Calgary for stuff like that. Note that all landed purchases through Ebay are considered the same vendor (Ebay) which saves on combined of multiple packages. You still have to itemized things for customs by email & its not super speedy (~3 weeks landed) but sadly is still less expensive than buying small quantities of various sizes locally.... IF you can even find it.