• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

10EE in Stratton ON $1000

Dennis P

Noticed this one on my notifications and thought id share here.
10EE in Stratton ON for $1000. Id be interested myself but already have the same machine for a few years now.
Good buy for someone looking to go for a drive.
kijiji ad 1599205869.
Have fun.
Dennis

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
God this is worth driving to ON. I am just worried its a scam if I transfer $$$ over. Can someone verify its a real lathe with real owner not some Chinese guy with fake picture and wanting to get greedy pp from AB?

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I just put a deposit on it. Going to get it soon!

WOW!!! That's quite the collection of machines you've accumulated:eek:

Standard Modern 1660 10hp lathe, Emco V13 13x40 lathe, Kent 1054hs bridgeport clone, Norton surface grinder, Doall bandsaw, a few others and now the10EE .

Last edited:

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'll be doing a refurb on it for sure. Ill sell the V13 probably. Dont need 3 lathes....or do i?

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Brent , I've been looking for a 10ee for a long time. Very happy to have found one so close to home.

Dennis P

Nice, glad to see someone from here ended up working a deal on it. It definitely looks in better shape than mine but im in the same boat as you now with 3 lathes and a tool sickness haha.
Have fun eh
Dennis