• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Zeatz Model PT 320 Tilting Rotary Table, BC Auctions

Looks like a very nice tilting rotary table. 5 days to go and it's over $200, so it's not going for free, but looks like a very nice piece for some one with a large enough mill to handle it. 320 mm diameter table diameter.

8337172_Small1.jpg

8337172_Small2.jpg

I don't think I can link to the BC auction page since you need to register & sign in, but it's auction number A251416 at https://www.bcauction.ca/

trevj

Ultra Member
Sorry, my crane is out of order, I'll have to pass.
It was a good day, when we got approval in the last shop I worked in, to buy a couple hydraulic lift table carts, and a Sky Hook portable Crane. It made handling the bigger accessories, SO much safer and more convenient!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Wow. 12.5" and tilting too. Wonder if a Boeing 747 is big enough to get off the ground with that on board......