WTB: VEMCO 3500-16 Detailer Drafting Arm

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Anyone have one with scales collecting dust? I have a small(ish) table so I'd like the shorter arm machine.

s-l1600.jpg

TIA

Gordie

No scales, but I can get you started with a track drafter 53" x 43". Free to you - but the cost of shipping would be considerable.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Thanks for the offers, your right @Gordie, the shipping would be a killer and the table is to big.

@Degen - do you know if the scales are VEMCO of are scales universal?

I'm not in a big hurry so something will eventually show up close to home. I missed the one I'm asking for a few months ago on the mainland but again, something will show up.

Thanks for the offers, your right @Gordie, the shipping would be a killer and the table is to big.

@Degen - do you know if the scales are VEMCO of are scales universal?

I'm not in a big hurry so something will eventually show up close to home. I missed the one I'm asking for a few months ago on the mainland but again, something will show up.
Have to check.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
I came across a FB post in Ladysmith for an arm that will do for now. It was only $25 and seems to work okay so nothing to lose.

382708358_1515341532336643_194437983060440793_n.jpg

It's not the Vemco but it's the elbow type but it's the 16" I've been looking for and this doesn't mean I'd turn down a Vemco if one shows up. I'll add a picture when I get it set up.
Thanks all.