• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Who has ever used and programmed an SDC36 thermostat?

a smile

Lifelong hobby - cold iron
I use a YAMATO Muffle furnace, the original factory controller is broken, I am ready to replace a SDC36 controller. But I don't know how to write the control logic. Because the temperature goes up and down linearly. For example: when you need to heat up to 1200 degrees and maintain this temperature, you need to stop heating before 1200 degrees, what is the approximate lead amount, and other temperature lead amount, how to control the temperature relatively accurately?
Who is working in the field of temperature control, or has some research experience? I wish I could get some guidance! Thank you!
2024_06_10_17_22_IMG_5531.JPG2024_06_09_12_15_IMG_9453.JPG

Back