• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

CA-ALL Wanted-Source for 2024-T3 Bar stock

Canada Wide
Type
Metal

Upnorth

Super User
Like the title says does anyone know of a place where they stock and will sell 2024-T3 bar stock. A friend of mine needs some. He currently get's told "oh, that's exotic and only used on airplanes. We have to beg our other office to get some to sell you." He prefers a place that will cut to size but I'm pretty sure he would buy whole lengths if required.

I just tested, shipping has lots of options and reasonable? Perhaps try them again, you can calculate shipping before placing order. I'm adding them to my list of suppliers

Aircraft Spruce has a store in Brantford near the airport, if you are close. I have purchased 6061 round bar from them many times. The pricing on popular sizes is good and you can buy by the foot.

Back