wanted smaller milling machine

thriller007

What do you have collecting dust in your shop. I am looking for a small milling machine. something like the craftex cx601 or possibly smaller. not a lot of room in my shop. I currently have a craftex lathe mill combo but looking for a straight mill as I have another 10x22 lathe as well. Looking in southern alberta.

TOBARApprentice

Super User
Hey there. If you find one in Southern Ontario (I’m in Hamilton) I’ll do what I can to help you. I am back and forth to Calgary with some consistency so shipping may be easier than you think. Good luck...... we’re all in this together!

Cheers,

Derek

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thriller007

Hey there. If you find one in Southern Ontario (I’m in Hamilton) I’ll do what I can to help you. I am back and forth to Calgary with some consistency so shipping may be easier than you think. Good luck...... we’re all in this together!

Cheers,

Derek

thanks

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver

Cheers,

Derek

Im heading to Edmonton this week, I can make the same offer. I’ll have ten feet of empty deck or so, lots of room for a machine or three