• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Product V Block

Product

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I purchased the larger brother of some similar V blocks I had of this same style. I particularly like the low profile angle clamps that can be flipped either way depending on part diameter. One side of clamp has a hole, the other has a slot which assists for quick setup. My other V blocks are regular un-tapped style with side slots to latch the big loop clamp. I don't really care for those as much because the center retention bolt is iffy with just a tiny contact area. The hoop assembly stands so tall it often interferes with other things like chuck.

I replaced the knurled M8 bolts they included with regular SHCS. These blocks came from Ali but I subsequently found them elsewhere for comparable price (Amazon, Ebay, Accusize..). My box was bashed up but fortunately no damage to blocks. I did some checks on surface plate & within a tenth in this mode, so decent value IMO.

1696909149715.png 1696909172560.png 1696909107762.png 1696909210539.png

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member

Attachments

• 1696997959050.png
    1696997959050.png
    426.6 KB · Views: 4