• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Unique use for calipers

I still don't get it.....

I do have a bad cold but my biggest problem is all the honey-do's and a hostile take-over of the break room in my shop.

The widow was more concerned that she had to resort to canned vegetables rather than fresh cabbage than the loss of her dearly beloved husband.

Way too subtle for me. Would have been better if he was making cabbage rolls in the kitchen and she had to order out.

"How did your husband die?" - said the vicker.

"He was making my favorite pasta dish for Sunday dinner, accidentally slashed his wrist, and bled to death all over the kitchen floor." said the curvy wife.

"Oh my, that's horrible!" said the Vicker, "Whatever did you do?"

"I ordered in pizza." She said!

You could even add:

"It was delivered by that cute little alter boy of yours!" She giggled!

Back