Thread Search Function

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Anyone know how to search for threads started by a member? Can't seem to figure that out.

Thanks,

Craig

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Mine seems to work as CalgaryPT shows (using Chrome) You do have to get the exact member name correct. Did you test it on your own name & known key word & it fails?

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Mine seems to work as CalgaryPT shows (using Chrome) You do have to get the exact member name correct. Did you test it on your own name & known key word & it fails?

Not looking to search for a specific topic, just want a list of all threads started by a certain member.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Looks like this is a common complaint relating to the Xenforo software for this forum. There are lots of similar complaints to yours on the web. I can't see what version of the software is being used and the suggestions for a solution seem to vary by software version number. At least one solution involves an add on which our site may or may not have (or have enabled). Let's wait for an admin to look into it. But others have had the same issue apparently. Sorry that's all I know.

Last edited: