• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

This has to be the cheapest new tooling I've ever seen

kylemp

Even then it's still incredibly cheap but I hadn't noticed the shipping (I was on the .com), could always be shipped to the other side of the line and picked up.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hmnn that small adjustable reamer set looks pretty much identical to a Chinese set I bought a while ago, which are of such poor quality that they are barely useable.

kylemp

I found it looking for 6 jaw chucks.. Theyre pricing is the lowest (for those) I've seen so far. Not sure about the hand tools though.