• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Thanks

Old_ohio63

Thank you....here is the pic...any idea how old it's Is? What it is worth?...still works

Attachments

• received_1851020041954922.jpeg
    received_1851020041954922.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 14

trlvn

Ultra Member
I hope you're not dreaming of retiring to a desert island with the proceeds!

That is quite the conglomeration! Appears your grandfather pieced together 4 machines and managed to run them all off one motor. It seems that both the scroll saw and the table saw have Duro badges. Can the table tilt on the table saw to do beveled cuts? Is the lathe marked Duro as well? I take it that is a disc sander sitting on the lathe? Also Duro? It comes off, right?

I hope I'm not dashing your expectations but Duro was not a high-end manufacturer. As pictured, I think if you got $100 that would be a lot. Frankly, very few woodworkers would have much interest in the pieces or the whole thing. Maybe there is somebody out there who collects Duro stuff. Maybe?

I've been wrong before though. (Then I realized I was mistaken about being wrong!)

Craig