• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Thanks!

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Just a general comment:
I only found this forum back in June, and it’s been fascinating. No flame wars, intelligent conversations, forum members who actually seem to know what they’re talking about. Is it because we’re Canadians?

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Just a general comment:
I only found this forum back in June, and it’s been fascinating. No flame wars, intelligent conversations, forum members who actually seem to know what they’re talking about. Is it because we’re Canadians?
Yes it is awesome isn't it? I am inclined to think it's the nature of the hobbyists that frequent this forum, generally not professionals that try to show others how much they know but rather just folks eager to learn fun and neat stuff and are equally eager to share what they have learned with no egos attached.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I will agree the group is very mature and open to looking at different ideas, and I am very happy to be a forum supporting member and encourage others to do the same. I met my first member Trlvn this week as I had purchased some drill bits from him and was in the GTA. Craig and I had a nice chat/visit and I got to see his basement shop and see the future he has planned down there.