• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tennsmith Model 36 Foot Shear - 16 Gauge (Mild Steel)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I bought this Tennsmith 36" stomp shear about 6 yrs. ago. It's in great condition and has only had hobby use. It comes with all original parts, accessories and extensions. The blade cuts beautifully and will not need sharpening for a long, long time under hobby use. Weight is 700 lbs.

Paid $3900 all in. Asking $1900.

Link is here: https://tennsmith.com/product/foot-shears/

1656641456512.png

1656641478714.png

Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'm feeling bad for you Peter that you have to get rid of all your beautiful and well cared for equipment. Hopefully you can do so with a bit of appreciation and happiness in all the skills, knowledge you gained and the beautiful and useful things you made by owning it all. I sure hope you will stick around the forum and offer tips to those of us that have more to learn.:)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I'm feeling bad for you Peter that you have to get rid of all your beautiful and well cared for equipment. Hopefully you can do so with a bit of appreciation and happiness in all the skills, knowledge you gained and the beautiful and useful things you made by owning it all. I sure hope you will stick around the forum and offer tips to those of us that have more to learn.:)
Don't feel bad. Life goes on. I had 50 years of happy tool collecting and fabricating fun stuff. My lungs, back and knees tell me it's time, and my recent hospital visit confirmed it. Hopefully someone else will get great use out of my machines. I've already said my good-byes to the machines. I intend to stick around on the forum as I still will be doing small stuff replacing panels on snow blowers etc. All is good :) I'm a voracious reader so my Kobo will be my best friend going forward.

Thanks for your kind words.

StevSmar

(Steven)
Premium Member
Don't feel bad. Life goes on. I had 50 years of happy tool collecting and fabricating fun stuff.
I don’t know how I’ll feel when I have to say goodbye to my tools… or my books…

I’m hoping to become a voracious reader too, and have started buying some books electronically so I’ll be able to keep them…

Glad you’re able to reconcile selling your tools, hope I can do the same when my time comes.