Standard Modern $2,000 Langley

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
It looks like the 12/14/16 version Utilathe. If they had looked at the belt cover it should say what model the machine is. Appears to need a bit of TLC.

00101_3dW2L5uAKov_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
It's easy, all you do is move some stuff out to move something new in, trade out one lathe for another.

It's easy, all you do is move some stuff out to move something new in, trade out one lathe for another.
I know, but I have serious issues with parting with tools. And I did just sell one, it just isn't big enough to create the space this one needs...... Time is the biggest hurdle at the moment..... I have bit off so much more than I can chew as it is....

JustaDB

Ultra Member
no more toy money
What about all the money you saved by machining your own track parts? ;)

And, time? Pffft... It's winter. Snow removal, love-making & whiskey is all that's in your future for the next 6 months.

And, at your age, your love life is probably down to a handshake on Saturday evening...
:p

Last edited:
What about all the money you saved by machining your own track parts?
All I did there is save enough to dig in a little deeper.......

And, time? Pffft... It's winter. Snow removal, love-making & whiskey is all that's in your future for the next 6 months.
It is getting colder for sure, but that's the busy season, now until freeze up........ Folks don't seem to want to plan ahead much, and they fail to factor in the oncoming winter, you would almost think it only happens every seventh year or something and they forgot that this is the year.....:rolleyes: I have big plans to do a fairly major overhaul on my dump truck this winter and would love to get started before I say screw it......next year. Lol

And, at your age, your love life is probably down to a handshake on Saturday evening...
Listen here young whipper snipper, my compass points North just fine. :p:cool: