Spray Paint Can Mixer for your Drill

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Spray Paint Can Mixer - $20

https://shop-dog-fabrication.square...true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=4

I made a video to explain more: You Tube Video Paint Mixer Demo

The paint can spinner mixes spray paint with your drill! Easy to use and takes the drudgery out of shaking rattle cans. It's fast and works well. The spinning motion induces a strong vortex inside the can and thoroughly mixes the material. Don't risk badly mixed paint on your important and time consuming project. Mix it fast, easily, and have fun with the Spray Paint Can Spinner Mixer.

This paint mixer uses a 3/8" bolt, nylon locknut, washers, and 1/2" thick plastic base for strength. Other paint spinners which use a 1/4" bolt easily fail at higher rpms. You can see Adam Savage trying out a similar tool on Youtube and watch him break his 1/4" version.

Mix cans for 15s clockwise, then 15s counterclockwise, then test paint on a safe surface for paint consistency. Keep the lid on the can while mixing.

The spinner colour is random at this time. (one of black, white, orange, red, green)

Shipping is $19. I'm sorry it is so much however that is the minimum Canada Post charges for something this size. CP charges $19-$25 depending on where in Canada you live. If you are nearby in the Calgary area you can pick it up and skip shipping charges.

s140475535694944539_p10_i6_w2250.jpeg

Last edited:

KeeponDragon

Super User
I'd like to throw my 2 cents in on shipping. If anyone in BC is interested in a spinner, I may have the means to get it picked up, and relayed for free to Kelowna. I have a good friend that works the oil fields. And he usually pit stops in CowTown.
This is a great tool, and it'd be a shame to lose out on one just because CP is overdoing the rates.