• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

South bend 9C

Selling my south bend 9C. In its present state it require the electric motor re wired to the drum switch. The lathe comes with a good amount of stuff as follows:

BISON high precision chuck
face plates
Original SB 4 jaw chuck
Original threading dial (seems rare these days)
3 dogs
Drill chuck
Dead centre
Variety of Armstrong.lantern tools including boring bar, knurling tool and threading tool.

Probably a few other things, I will upload photos later. $1200 for everything, pretty much just the cost of the chuck, everything else is a freebie. I am selling so I can buy a larger lathe with more features. I am located in Kingston ontario.