• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

South Bend 7” Shaper $1900 Nanaimo BC

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Very nice!.

I want it! But 2k is too much for how often I'd use it.

First time I ever saw a video as the first photo on Facebook marketplace.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I have the same shaper. I haven't used it in a while. I need a shaper project folks...

GaryE

I've never seen a small shaper like that before. Could be neat to have for sure, but just like others, not sure how often it would be used by me. :)

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
It’s a nice looking little machine for sure. If I had more space and it was half the price…

trevj

Ultra Member
Very nice!.

I want it! But 2k is too much for how often I'd use it.

First time I ever saw a video as the first photo on Facebook marketplace.
Videos show up a LOT on the Auto sales side of that outfit.

I gave away a pretty nice South Bend Shaper to a friend (usual rates, twice what I paid!) and it was like to have been in as good shape, except the layer of paint that has been added of late.

New paint, is a long ways from rebuilt! For half that price, It might be a deal, but at ask, not so much.