• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Some Shaper Info for those interested

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
The entire archive was published in a very nice book by Kay fisher . They have an entire gingery build documented . Great reference

I found a place that was doing reprints (lulu.com) and grabbed one. There is one there now for 12USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
0da5c47148508d05d3ab2ece8b2c5278.jpg

f6c66ce5bac2eb52a599dd551a475f96.jpg

Johnwa

Ultra Member
The ebook is on amazon, but in this case I think a hard copy would be better.
After looking at the article about Vietnam, I went on alibaba and sure enough they have shapers. The smallest I could find had a stroke of 350mm, 15inches I think.

kevin.decelles

Premium Member
The section on the gingery build is pretty extensive