• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

(SOLD) Bosch 18V Impact Driver w/ Two Batteries? and Recovery Hook (what ???) (FREE)

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
This Bosch tool is great, but the power supply (BC004) is notorious for dying after 10 yrs. I've repaired it multiple times—but I am tired of fixing it. I've replaced resistors, capacitors and even one MOSFET on the PCB, but my patience has run out. You can buy replacement power supplies and even find used ones for 30-40 bucks online, so it must be a hit or miss thing.

Anyways, the two batteries are great and the Impact Driver is great too. If you are a Bosch tool guy, a forum member, and in the Calgary area, these can be yours for the low price of FREE if you pick up. Otherwise, I'll scavenge the motor for a future project and dispose of the batteries next time I go to the landfill. That might be in two months or two days; I have no idea. So if you want these let me know. I can't say how long I will have them as I am in shop cleanup mode again/still/always.

1631729850737.png

But WAIT...There's More.

I also have a 14" Recovery Hook (Erikson). I have no idea where I got this. I don't recall ever buying one. I never borrow stuff. No one gave it to me. And yet here it is with no memory how I acquired it. It's brand new though. Kinda odd right?

Maybe any of you guys who do off road stuff can use it?

1631730566188.png

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Don’t bother. I have thousands of disposable ones now I’ll hand out at the sale.

Note to self: Never Drink and Prime.

Last edited:

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Don’t bother. I have thousands of disposable ones now I’ll hand of at the sale.

Note to self: Never Drink and Prime.

Hand them out on Halloween:p That should solicit some interesting comments:D My cousin's wife (dentist ) use to hand out small tubes of toothpaste:rolleyes:

Last edited: