So, while you were sleeping.....

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Ya, it was me. I did it. I can't help myself. It's a psychotic behaviour I inherited from my first grandson that coincidentally prevents compulsive neatness syndrome.

I also do stuff like that on purpose to screw up would be tapatapnappers.

Are they all the same brand and type too?

Please tell us the rest of the story!

How much ransom do you want? If it's not too much, I'll take my 6 back and adopt @6.5 Fan s 8 too.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Looks like you are tooling up to mass produce threaded 8 mm holes.

Please email me 2 dozen - 1" deep should work.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Looks like you are tooling up to mass produce threaded 8 mm holes.

Please email me 2 dozen - 1" deep should work.

I'll email you a dozen dozen free if you want Tom. Just let me know by PM what your email address is and they should arrive a few minutes later.

Ya, it was me. I did it. I can't help myself. It's a psychotic behaviour I inherited from my first grandson that coincidentally prevents compulsive neatness syndrome.

I also do stuff like that on purpose to screw up would be tapatapnappers.

Are they all the same brand and type too?

Please tell us the rest of the story!

How much ransom do you want? If it's not too much, I'll take my 6 back and adopt @6.5 Fan s 8 too.
There seems to be about five different types in there and I think most are either Wexo's or Paradur. I gave them a soak in evaporust and followed it up with a trip to the ultrasonic cleaner and as I was drying them and putting them away I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as to how one person could possibly have so many of the same size tap. These were tossed in with the drill bits that I bought last week, of which I have been trying to clean them up and at least sort them by taper size for now.
Very few of them are mt3, and of those I have found 2 left hand 23mm's and one bit with three flutes, 25mm, iirc.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
What a dogs breakfast all that is!

But, I'm mostly disappointed that nobody caught my joke about inheritng my behaviour from my grandson!