• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

So my tig welding project

thriller007

Definitely could use some more torch time to get back into Tigg but here’s the Project I’m Working on. It is a skid plate for my motorcycle. It’s sure handy to know someone that has a CNC plasma to cut these things out
I forgot to add the finished product picture

Attachments

• 53FD2364-7C79-4BC5-BC3B-2D6E7985A86B.jpeg
    53FD2364-7C79-4BC5-BC3B-2D6E7985A86B.jpeg
    382.8 KB · Views: 23

thriller007

Yep came out in our neck of the woods back in 2020. Been out overseas for a while now. Big improvement over my older KLR 650 in my opinion.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yep came out in our neck of the woods back in 2020. Been out overseas for a while now. Big improvement over my older KLR 650 in my opinion.
Wow it does look impressive. I've always admired the 600/650 dual sports but have chosen to ride a 250cc for the last 30 years as I do way more back woods riding than blacktop.