• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Shumatech DRO-550/LCD-200

Colten Edwards

Fabricator
I've been working on the process of converting my KC20-VS mill (G0704 clone) to CNC. I had purchased and installed a Shumatech DRO550 along with 4 scales. I thought I should offer this to you guys before I offer it elsewhere. Everything is included. The LCD-200 was never installed and right now I can't find the face plate for it. I need $325 for all of this and will include the mounting hardware which came with the scales along with the display heads.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 15

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I suggest you keep it. I wish my Cnc mill had a DRO so calibration and zeroing were easier. At times I don’t trust what mach3 is telling me and it would be nice to have an alternative display which is not based on where Mach thinks it is and is actually where the table is.