Sheilding gas refills in Saskatchewan

So. Since I come from BC I own my own T tanks. Is there ANYWHERE in Saskatchewan that will refill these with Argon and mix?

I can't find anywhere that will in SK. Even in my small town in BC there were 3 options for this.

Any help would be appreciated

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice
I bought my tank a few years ago, but they only sell the smaller ones and then you return it and get a different tank that is filled and pay for the gas and some handling charges. They only rent on a yearly basis for the larger ones I believe. At least that was how it was a couple years ago.

I bought my tank a few years ago, but they only sell the smaller ones and then you return it and get a different tank that is filled and pay for the gas and some handling charges. They only rent on a yearly basis for the larger ones I believe. At least that was how it was a couple years ago.
Well that's ridiculous. Manitoba isn't far. I might have to see what is there.

Kms tools maybe, still do refills in Alta. But maybe a long haul.
Yeah that's where I bought them in Kamloops. Between KMS and another welding supply store there was always someone who could fill them up. I just can't believe that there is nowhere in Saskatchewan that does it.

Plus I'm on the Eastern side of SK