• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Seams Impossible — Removing Weld Seams from Tubing

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I just watched this yesterday :D
Matt does some fantastic woodworking.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Janger and I are in the middle of making some. I love Matt's channel!
I hope to be able hear and see your results and report someday.....it looks like a good enough solution to a problem I've had before but had no idea how to solve it.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
My carbide burr is coming in October! :mad: However, Janger's might be a lot faster... (we may borrow one to try it out)...

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Of course the JD-SEAMBUSTER Rev 0001 (Pat Pend) will be infinity adjustable to accommodate any size tubing and have two counter rotating carbide burrs correct:p

Last edited:

Tom O

Ultra Member
Janger and I are in the middle of making some. I love Matt's channel!

I want to build one too.
I was thinking a t slot cutter should work and are probably cheaper to replace Failing that I have a 1/4 “ square broach.

Tom O

Ultra Member
It does get the ideas flowing t slot or not even a boring bar would work reset enough that a second pass would not be needed.